Summer Holiday Camp
Tour de France Experience
GES Cycling Tour/Tour de France Experience (for GES Students only)
For able cyclists in Years 5, 6 and KS3 (Years 7, 8 and 9) students. The trip will consist of 3 days of cycling, watching the first stage of The Tour de France (Le Grand Départ), experiencing the culture of Copenhagen, and evening activities.
Day 1 – Arrive in Copenhagen in the evening
Day 2 – Watch stage 1 of the TDF & Get road bikes and short cycle in the city.
Day 3 – Medium duration Rokslide cycle (40-50km) & Watch the start of stage 2.
Day 4 – 80km West Coast cycle & Bouldering in the evening
Day 5 – Breakfast at the hotel & depart Copenhagen to GVA.
Price includes :
- 4 nights bed and breakfast
- Flights – GVA – CPH (large cabin bag)
- Transfer to and from the Scandic Hotel.
- Sporta Bike + jersey and off bike clothing.
- 3 days cycling and 2 stages of Le Tour Excursion.
- CPH bouldering Rental bikes (road), GPX route maps and support service on road
|Suitable for||Years 5 – 9, able cyclists|
|Course Dates||30 June – 4 July 2022|