Autumn Holiday Camp
Fun French Immersion
Fun French immersion
Would you like your child to discover local culture and attractions while enhancing their French language skills?
If you answered “oui”, have them join us for a week of French immersion adapted to all levels of French speakers.
Our jam-packed week will feature daily excursions in Geneva, Vaud and Fribourg.
Provisional plan for the week:
- Day 1: Bowling in the morning, pizza and activities at school in the afternoon
- Day 2: Bioparc in Bellevue in the morning, animal-themed activities at school in the afternoon
- Day 3: Cailler chocolate factory visit in Broc
- Day 4: Vivarium in Meyrin in the morning, followed by a picnic and games at school in the afternoon
- Day 5: Olympiad at school
|7-11 year olds
|23-27 October 2023
|9:00 – 15:00*
|GES Primary Campus, 36 Route de Malagny, Genthod
* Note: Children are asked to bring a morning snack and a packed lunch (except on Day 1 when they will be having pizza).
Camps will be confirmed with one week’s notice and may be canceled with full refund in case of insufficient enrolment.