Summer Holiday Camp
For both beginners and experienced water colourists, a chance to paint en plein air in the beautiful Versoix lake area.
Participants will each receive a set of artist’s grade paints, paper block, pencil, putty rubber and A3 portfolio.
They will need to bring their packed lunch, water bottle, hat and suncream every day.
Here is a provisional schedule:
- Monday: Visit of Musée d’Art et d’Histoire in Geneva (Hodler and Vallotton paintings of Lake Léman) to discuss colour, technique, composition. Return to studio and give out materials & experiment
- Tuesday: Plein air painting at the lake with picnic
- Wednesday: Workshop with a professional artist giving further tips and suggestions to explore
- Thursday: Plein air painting at the lake with picnic
- Friday: Morning completing final composition in the studio – afternoon vernissage with students’ parents
|Suitable for||11-16 years old|
|Course Dates||3 – 7 July 2023|
|Timings||9:00 – 16:00|
|Location||GES Secondary (Versoix)|